Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's Thursday

I don't know where this week has went...  The only thing I can think of that has anything to do with training, working out, etc, is that a guy I ran into yesterday got the freshly released New Balance Minimus Trail--he got the black w/ yellow.  No, its not 'minimalist' or 'minimist'.  Its "minimus".  They have been talked about since late last summer, early fall.  Lotta hype.  Release date was scheduled for March, and NB kept true to their promise--they came out Monday this week.  Good job to NB for being the first major shoe company (by that I mean mainstream, household name) to jump right in to the minialist shoe market.  Vibram, in my humble opinion, kick started the minimalist footwear crazy with their FiveFingers line, and now many companies are following in their foot steps--pun intended.  Locally, Lairs Shoes in the Mayo subway carries the the NB Minimus (and a full line of FiveFingers as well).  Anyway, the guy I know that got the Minimus--here's his review:  I like them.




No comments: