Monday, January 17, 2011

First Week of Base 1, Week 2 of 2011

For the most part, training week 1 of 2011 started January 3, 2011.  I used this as sort of a continuation of 2010, and to get more organized with training and finalize my plan.  I called it a prep week as were a few of the last weeks of last year.  The first week of Base 1 started Monday, Jan 10 and went thru yesterday.  Things were going ok thru the week, had to skip/move a weight workout to Saturday, then had to reduce it to 20 minutes (instead of 45) due to something that came up.  Then, yesterday, I need to get in a long run--which right now is only around 45 minutes.  We went to a team wrestling tournament in Hayfield that Jace was in and I brought running stuff with because sometimes there can be 1-2 hours between matches.  I never got the run in.  The tournament lasted all day. Really. We got there at about 10:15am and didn't get home until after 7pm.  Then I was too exhausted after a long day of doing nothing to go on a run.  Then I was going to get up early this morning and squeeze in a run, but again, too tired.  However, not too bad for Kasson-Mantorville B squad at the tourny as they finished 4th of 8.  Their A-Team went to a bigger tournament in Stillwater--not sure how they did yet.

Training for the week of Jan 10 thru Jan 16:

Swim: 3950.00 Yd, 1h 32m 07s
Bike: 44.50 Miles, 2h 22m 58s
Run: 9.15 Miles, 1h 16m 15s
Strength: 1h 01m
TOTAL Training: 6 hours, 11 minutes, 56 seconds

No comments: