Wednesday, December 15, 2010

RUNNING SHOE SALE

There isn't much out there for cold weather all-conditions (ok, slushy MN winterized) racing flats.  I can't wear FiveFingers out in this crap--I'm just not willing to endure the cold and I they fit too snug to use the toe-socks so I need some shoes more suited for the weather.  I have a pair of Saucony Pro Grid something or others that I wore last winter, but since I transitioned to a more minimalist shoe, the big clunky-chunky heels and support kill me now.  I stumbled on to this sweet sale while looking for some cold weather flats.  I found a pair of Brooks Mach 11 spikeless XC flats at the Running Warehouse thru a review at www.runblogger.comI read his review and was sold.  At the time of the review in May (and June) they were down from $60 to $40 and 10% off for going thru Runblogger's link.  Now they'er $29.88 with another 10% off and FREE SHIPPING.   I like buying local at the Running Room, but they don't carry much in the way of flats.  Dick's and Sports Authority--I don't think they know what flats are.

Anyway, go to runblogger.com, find a link to the Running Warehouse and checkout their current closeout on spikes and racing flats.

No comments: