Monday, October 18, 2010

iHerb Discount

A while back I switched to using iHerb for ordering supplements--after being stiffed by a vitamin/supplement e-tailer I used to use, I switched to iHerb.  How did the other place stiff me???  I was only a few bucks away from receiving a couple free energy bars (they were raw ProBars) so I added a couple things to my order.  When I received an email saying they shipped my items, it also said they were out of the promotional items that I qualified for.  Also, one of the items I ordered was not in so they just didn't send it. That was it.  No substitution items, no explanation, no offer to ship it when the products are in, nothing.  Not a big deal and I didn't lose any sleep over it, but not the best way to conduct business.  I sent them an email asking for some clarification and never heard back.  After that, its been iHerb.

Anyway, yesterday I placed an order (shipping was free because my order was > $40) and afterwards I received a discount code to pass on to others.  I believe its for new customers--its for $5.00 off your order.  Just go to http://www.iherb.com/ and during the Check-out process, under your list of items you ordered, enter MUT307 or enter my email address if you know it.

No comments: