Monday, March 24, 2008

Aquaphor Sponsorship

Although I am still racing for Peace Coffee, a few months back I applied for sponsorship by Aquaphor. About a month later I received the news that I was selected. This week the sponsorship welcome kits should be arriving. I'm pretty excited about this as it is nice to have a little support thru my change from road to multisport. Not that the support is financial or anything like that, but it's nice to have something. The potential for $$ payback is there, but it's based on media exposure, type of media, size of market, etc.

With the amount of racing I am plannning on in 2008 there are going to be plenty of opportunities to sport the Aquaphor and the Peace Coffee Racing threads to meet the expectations of both teams.

Check out the roster of the 2008 Aquaphor Team by clicking here. If you arrange by city, I'm in the Minneapolis market--you may see some other names you recognize as well.

No comments: