Wednesday, September 12, 2007

One Step Closer to Full-On Tri-Geek

The other day I ordered the 2008 Giro Advantage 2 Time Trial helmet from Rochester Cycling & Fitness. I never had the courage to breakdown and get TT helmet. First of all, they make you look like a bubble head like the Predator or the Alien (or this) with that tail sticking out the back. Two, because I didn't think having a TT helmet was worth it as I only used to do the stock category if I did TT's. And C, I never thought I would get into multi-sport (du's and tri's) events. Well, never say never--Alien and Predator were cool movies. Over the last few years I have went from mountain biker, to roadie, now I think I may be going all multi-sport next season. Shhhhhh....don't tell anyone. Ahh, nobody reads this anyway :)

note: if you go to the highlighted link here for AVP, there's even a 'tt' in the link name. Coincidence???

No comments: