On their forum, the head honcho's in charge even apologized for all the major bugs in the program, which is promising and said they will fix bugs over the next couple weeks. Personally, I think after they fix the bugs, a basic user should be able to do just that--the basics. These guys put a lot of work into it and I think there is so many free features on their regular website that they should charge a little, even a buck or two, for the basic app and maybe for more an advanced app.
That said, if you are going to down load it now, some of the bugs I noticed were:
- once you enter the workout, you can't adjust the time of day you did the work out
- all words in the comments appear without spaces
- can only enter time in minutes--no semicolons can be used to identify hours and seconds
- can't work "off line", but it seems like its set up for that as there is a 'sync' feature
- since I use and iPod I can only go by way of WiFi, but it won't even let me sign in that way--have to have a
Here's some issues that other users posted:
- Couple of things: 1) will there be a way to add other sports into the log? (p90x, yoga, etc... that whole pull down menu) 2) The Run portion seems to calculate the pace incorrectly when syncing. For example, I put in a 5 mile, 50 min run. The app said 6.0 mph, correct (would rather see the pace in min/mile), but on BT.com, it's showing a 6 m/mi in my log. 3) Upon syncing, there are no spaces between words (soitlookslikethis).
- I keep getting invalid password when I try to sync and I know it's correct. Really appreciate you guys doing this! The BT powers that be rock!
- Can't wait to log a workout on it...I synched Jan/Feb (do you really have to sync each month????). When I view Feb's workouts though....it shows the swim or run icon, then the word, and under the word is "0:00:00". If you tap the workout to expand, it shows the actual time. Is the 0:00:00 time of day by chance? Or is it supposed to be showing the workout length?
- Also I noticed that for my swims on the website, I use meters and it converts to yards, which is fine, but on the app that same workout shows up in yards, but unconverted. For example, on the web I input 1500 meter swim, and it converts to 1640 yards, which is fine. But when I look at that workout on the app, it says 1500 yards. Along the same lines, on the app I can only input swims in terms of yards not meters.